Now is the first time in my life i've a lot of problem just because of one thing...that this is my money..i've lost my money(i wont tell how much) around area sport complex to block w...i dunno how this can be happen and it's makes me feel so suck and i felt that i'm a very stupid person that can lost a large amount of money..now, i dunno how to tell to my parents because this thing happen after they visit me and when i go to sport complex..if i've go there that evening this thing will not happen.. now, i've no money after pay the payment for my masum jersey...i've asked several people and they didn't know about it..Now, i'm just 'pasrah' with what have happen to me...this things really killing me..with that money, i want to pay my jersey,buy ink refiller,soap and several daily things....i'm really feel very sad in my whole life..

sorry abah coz i've lost that money that u given to meMySpace

to the people who took but didn't return back my money, see u in mashyar...i'll let's ALLAH SWT punish u with his power...
MySpace